2023 Most Popular Preprints Award
We are pleased to announce the “Preprints.org 2023 Most Popular Preprints Award”. There are 8 subject categories for preprints posted with us in 2023. A first and second prize will be awarded to preprints in each subject category based on popular vote.
Subject CategoryBiology and Life SciencesChemistry and Material ScienceComputer Science and MathematicsEngineeringEnvironmental and Earth SciencesPhysical SciencesMedicine and Pharmacology, & Public Health and HealthcareSocial Sciences, Arts and Humanities, & Business and Economics
Schedule0Submission DeadlineDec 31, 2023Preprints posted on Preprints.org from January 1, 2023 to December 31, 2023 will be eligible for the award. Submit your work before the deadline to be qualified.1ShortlistJan 2024All preprints will undergo a thorough assessment. This process will be assessed by Preprints.org's Electoral Committee, consisting of our Advisory Board, Screeners and Editorial Office. In total, 80 preprints will be shortlisted.2Public VoteFeb - Mar 2024The shortlisted preprints (10 preprints in each subject category) will be posted on the award activity page for public voting.3AnnouncementApr 2024In each subject category, the top two preprints with the most votes will be awarded. We will announce the winners on Preprints.org’s website.
- The first prize: 300 CHF (Swiss Francs);
- The second prize: 200 CHF (Swiss Francs);
- One free iThenticate Plagiarism check for each author of the awarded preprints;
- Each awarded preprint will be issued an electronic certificate;
- Each awarded preprint will be awarded a free Video-Making Service (see Example) *;
- The awarded preprints will be selected into a Collection and announced on Preprints.org’s website.
Note: Preprints with higher online mentions will be awarded in case the votes are equal.
- Preprints posted on Preprints.org in 2023;
- Open to all career levels.
- Scientific impact;
- Clarity of presentation;
- Downloads and views;
- Online mentions, e.g., Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook.
Public VoteThe Public Vote will be carried out on Preprints.org’s website. Once the public vote starts, the voting channel will be open. Subscribe to this page to follow up on the updates or follow us on social media in advance!Twitter: https://twitter.com/Preprints_org
* Video-Making Service cannot be transferred to other people (valid within 2 years after the award is announced). All rights reserved by Preprints.org.