Preprints authors benefit from making their latest research available and citable to others working in their field. Here are just a few reasons to preprint:
- Ensure that your research is visible as early as possible.
- Get feedback on your work via comments from peers.
- Avoid having to wait weeks or months for peer review before your work is publicly available.
- Make your early results citable, to include on your resume, and in job and grant applications.
Additional benefits from Preprints include:
- Link to ORCID
- Altmetrics, view and download data on every abstract page
- A link to the journal article if your paper is published
- A digital object identifier (DOI) issued by Crossref to make your preprint permanently citable