ARTICLE | doi:10.20944/preprints202204.0214.v1
Subject: Social Sciences, Accounting Keywords: Bank Central Asia (BCA) interest rate; Dollar exchange rate (USD); Stock Price
Online: 24 April 2022 (04:55:14 CEST)
This study aims to determine how the effect of interest rates and changes in the dollar exchange rate (USD) on the stock price. The type of research carried out in this research is quantitative research with the object of research, namely Bank Central Asia (BCA). The data used in this study comes from secondary data, namely from books, the internet, documents, and banking sites. This study indicates that the independent variable, namely the interest rate, has a significant negative effect on the joint-stock price index and the other independent variable, namely the dollar exchange rate (USD), has a significant positive effect on the joint-stock price index. The coefficient test results show that interest rates and exchange rates (USD) simultaneously affect stock prices, namely 67.2% while the remaining 32.8% is influenced by other factors.
ARTICLE | doi:10.20944/preprints202204.0160.v1
Subject: Social Sciences, Accounting Keywords: application of financial statement analysis; decision making; novice investor; Indonesian capital market
Online: 18 April 2022 (08:35:00 CEST)
Financial statement analysis is an analysis that uses analytical procedures to evaluate a company's financial health, risks, performance, and future growth potential. This article aims to find out the application of analysis of financial statements of PT. Astra Internasional, Tbk towards the decision-making of novice investors in the Indonesian capital market. This article is qualitative descriptive with literature studies. The results of this article can be concluded that the analysis of the financial statements of PT. Astra Internasional, Tbk can help novice investors in the Indonesian capital market in making investment decisions.