Contributions Wanted—MDPI Chemistry & Materials Academic Week
We are now contributing Preprints related to the Chemistry & Materials field for the 2021 MDPI Academic Week of Chemistry & Materials, which will be held on 10–16 May 2021. The Academic Week was proposed not only to promote the related journals but also as an opportunity to build a community for global scholars, in order to help academic exchange become more convenient under the pandemic situation.
Topics (not limited to): (Please select the specific one through the submission system)
- Organic, Catalytical, Analytical, Medical and Biochemistry;
- Green and Sustainable Chemistry;
- Materials Science;
- Polymer and Membrane Science;
- Interface, Coatings & Films;
- Nanomaterials, Nanoscience and Nanotechnology;
- Hydrometallurgy, Corrosion and Protection;
- Advanced Functional Materials and Composites.
Abstract: The abstract is required for the contribution to introduce the main idea of your research. (No word limitation)
Type: The preprint should be the original research paper or review paper.
Please click here to submit your paper.
- Submission file (MS Word or LaTeX, or dataset zip file);
- If you are submitting a LaTeX file, you need to submit the source file including the necessary macros and figures;
- You can upload multiple abstract figures in a zip file;
- The supplementary file (PDF) is required with the following sentence on it—“Preprint for MDPI Chemistry & Materials Academic Week”.
For more information about the submission, please check “Instructions for Authors”.
Contributing Date：14–27 April 2021
- Relevance to the journal’s field;
- Originality of the research objectives and/or the ideas presented;
- Creativity of the study design or uniqueness of the approaches and concepts;
- Clarity of presentation.
- MDPI will inform the authors of the selected top 5 high-quality papers by email before the MDPI Chemistry & Materials Academic Week Event (May 10–16 2021).
- The 5 selected high-quality papers will be preferentially recommended to our top journals with a CHF 300 APC discount.
If you have any question about the MDPI Chemistry & Materials Academic Week, please feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.